So, you just bought a travel trailer, 5th wheel or motorhome and now you’re asking yourself: what do I need so we can travel?
There are a lot of RV accessories and cool RV gadgets to consider when getting yourself set up and ready to hit the road. But it can be a little overwhelming to know exactly what you need.
Briidea’s here to help. RV must-haves for newbies is a direction we are committed to studying.
Here we go…Let’s dig into the best RV gadgets
- The Briidea RV 30 Amp surge protector with integrated surge protection connects directly to your campsite’s power pedestal. Once connected, it has a series of diagnostic LEDs that indicate the status of the source circuit. The different lighting combinations will alert you of any electrical issues, avoid your RV electrical equipment from sustained permanent damage
- The Briidea RV 30 Amp adapter circuit analyzer with integrated surge protection connects directly to your campsite’s power pedestal. Once connected, it has a series of diagnostic LEDs that indicate the status of the source circuit. The different lighting combinations will alert you of any electrical issues, protect your campers from power surges.
- Propane accounts for a certain proportion of the air and will explode. It is the biggest safety hazard for your RV, camper, so our propane alarm is your best helper to solve this problem. When dangerous levels of propane gas are detected the detector signal will activate. A reset/mute circuit can be activated to temporally silence the Detector while you ventilate.
- Briidea Water Pump Controller is designed to operate as a “low side” remote switch in 12 volt DC systems. It is used to control the water pump in an RV or boat, and can also control a variety of other loads such as lighting, fans, other pumps etc. Multiple switches (as many as desired) can be added wherever you can easily operate, allowing you to control the pump more conveniently and quickly.
- This exact replacement electric jack switch is designed to automatically and effortlessly lower and raise your RV's stabilizer jacks. Compared with manually operating the jacks, this will greatly save your time and energy, so that you can stabilize your RV in the shortest time, and enjoy a cozy RV travel with your family.
We truly hope this list and the explanations helped you prepare for your RVing adventure. If you have any questions, hit us up in the comments below.