- 2-IN-1 ALARM: RV travel is an exciting adventure, but safety should never be overlooked.When using fuel equipment inside your RV, there are potential risks of carbon monoxide poisoning and propane gas leaks. With Briidea 2-in-1 alarm system, you'll receive early warnings that give you ample time to take precautionary measures and prevent any dangers, ensuring the safety of your and your family lives and property, allowing you to fully enjoy your travels. Power Supply 12 VDC
- SEPARATE INDICATOR LIGHTS: The propane and carbon monoxide indicators feature separate red and green LED indicator lights. This allows you to easily see the current status of gas detection, helping you make informed decisions about whether or not to take measures to reduce the levels of carbon monoxide or propane in the air
- UL LISTED LP/CO SENSOR: The propane and carbon monoxide sensors both utilize Japanese Figaro sensors, certified by UL: FTAM2.E185776, ensures more precise detection of propane and carbon monoxide gas in the air, reducing false alarms and keep you safe. With low voltage protection
- 100DB LOUD ALARM: When airborne carbon monoxide or propane exceeds the safe level, our detector instantly emits a powerful alarm sound exceeding 100 decibels. You'll hear the urgent warning crystal clear within a 100-foot radius, minimizing risks and providing unparalleled peace of mind. Additionally, it includes a convenient test button and a mute button
- EASY TO INSTALL: You can easily replace your expiring propane alarm by installing it in a location that is at least 4 inches but not more than 20 inches above the ground. With a lifespan of 5 years, it will emit a lifespan indicator light when it reaches its expiration, reminding you to replace it in a timely manner. It is an essential tool for your RV travels
Upgrading the CO/Propane alarm and preparing your RV trailer for camping adventures
The use of appliances that run on fuel in your RV can pose a potential danger with regards to the increase of propane gas and carbon monoxide levels. Keep you and your family safe from both by using a LP/CO detector. Don't wait until it's too late - invest in your safety today and get our 2-in-1 alarm system now!
Enjoy peaceful RV journeys with our dual LP/CO alarm. It features separate red and green LED indicator lights, offering dual protection. It is a direct replacement for the OEM alarm, ensuring peace of mind during your adventuresp
The Briidea LP/CO alarm system utilizes UL-certified Japanese Figaro sensors, ensuring enhanced precision. With instant and stable detection capabilities, it minimizes false alarms, allowing you to rest easy and relaxed
100dB Loud Alarm
Compared with other detectors, our alarm emits a loud 100dB alarm when it detects unsafe levels of carbon monoxide or propane. This ensures that you can hear the clear warning sound, protect your and your family's life and property safety
A must-have for every RV enthusiast, with our RV carbon monoxide and propane detector by your side, you can embark on your RV adventures with confidence, addressing your concerns and worries!