- Compatible with all Sump pump and Utility pump(<1Hp) applications! Energy-saving, long-lasting and easy to install
- With adjustable position dual float switch, you can turn on/turn off your pump levels from 1/2'' to 20' effectively and precisely according to your actual needs, extends your pump life
- The dual float switch sensor is made of 304 stainless steel and is not affected by mineral or water debris. It has strong corrosion resistance and never needs to be cleaned
- Our pump controller can completely overcome the shortcomings of the traditional mechanical float switch which is prone to mechanical failure. Long life and small size,no moving parts in pit ensures reliability and is used in various application scenarios, stable and safe
- With smart button design, you can manually turn your pump on or off when needed! Sounds an alarm when pump is not working correctly，helps prevent water damage
In certain utility pump applications, this precise control feature can allow for the turn on level to be set as low as 1/2” of water, and the turn off level as low as 1/4” of water. When used with a sump pump, the user can decrease how often the pump turns on/off by adjusting the sensors in order to achieve the longest run-time for the pump. This helps to save energy and maximize the pump’s service life.
No moving parts ensure reliability. Sensors work in water with debris or high mineral content (Special installation required, see Special Installation Instructions) and do not need cleaning.
Heavy-duty switch that is rated for 1HP, 16amps. Versatile product that can be used in hydroponics, aquariums, rain harvesting, etc. A good ground reference is required for proper operation.
How It Works
The setting of the sensors determine when the control module turns the pump on, and when it turns it off. Following the sequence below, the operation is as follows:
1. When the water is below both sensors, the pump is off.
2. The pump is off when the water is above the Low Sensor, but hasn't reached the High Sensor.
3. When the water reaches the High Sensor, the pump is turned on.
4. The pump stays on while the water is between the sensors.
5. The pump is turned off when the water drops below the Black Low Sensor.
*Power:120V/220VAC, 50/60Hz, 16A(<1Hp)