- NDIR CO2 SENSOR: 2-channel low drift ndir CO2 sensor precisely reads CO2 ppm levels. With 6.56ft long sensor lets you quickly take readings from proper grow room locations
- PROGRAMMABLE FUNCTION: 6 preset function of different setting ppm for specific period of time is achieved when run in automatic mode; User can set to turn off CO2 at a specified time such as when there is no light. User can also set desired CO2 level for different plants
- EASY TO USE: Directly plug the CO2 generator or regulator in the controller piggyback plug, When the CO2 level is too low, the controller will turn on the CO2 generator or regulator. When the CO2 level is reached, the power is turned off, Save your time and trouble
- SAFE AND RELIABLE DESIGN: 1800W allowing users to connect the controller to a higher-power appliance; UL-Listed components ensure the stable quality of the whole product's safety
- WIDELY USED: The CO2 Controller & Monitor can be used in greenhouse, growrooms, farm, hydroponic rooms and other places where elevated CO2 levels are used to maximize plant growth
The Briidea CO2 controller & monitor can be used in greenhouses, growrooms, hydroponic rooms and other places where elevated carbon dioxide levels are used to maximize plant growth.
Greenhouse Mode: The controller lets you set high and low target CO2 levels and when CO2 levels get too low, power is supplied to a generator or regulator. When the CO2 level is reached, the power turns off.
Ventilation Mode: When the CO2 concentration level is too high, you can switch to the ventilation mode and connect the fan to reduce the CO2 concentration level.
- Input Voltage: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz
- Load Max Current: 16A@120Vac/10A@220Vac
- Load Max Wattage: <1850W (3/4hp)
- CO2 measurement range: 0-5000ppm
- CO2 measurement accuracy: ±50 ppm or ±5% of reading
- CO2 display accuracy: 1 ppm
- Ambient temperature: -20℃-60℃/-4℉-140℉
- Humidity: 0%-95%RH
- NDIR CO2 Sensing Technology
- Accurate CO2 Generator Control
- Large LCD Displays Detailed Information
- Simultaneously Displaying Current ppm and Setting ppm
- Greenhouse Mode and Ventilation Mode
- Programmable Function that Turns off CO2 at Night
- Easy to Use Functionalities
- Screen Backlight Lasts for 8 Seconds When Press Any Button
- 1 x Bridea co2 controller unit
- 1 x Remote co2 sensor
- 3 x Mounting screws
- 2 x 3M sticker
- 1x Installation instruction
How to install
The CO2 Monitor & Controller is easy to install and use. Simply mount the unit inside your grow room, (all cables and hardware included), plug it into a standard wall jack, plug in your CO2 generator or regulator and it is ready to maximize your plant growing yields.
4 Steps for Calibrating CO2 Sensor
1. Take the controller outdoors where fresh air dominates.
2. Power on the controller to make the sensor warm up for 3 minutes.
3. Simultaneously hold press both Power & M button for 6 sec after warm-up ends.
4. The controller finishes calibration after "Re-calibrating" blinks for 20 minutes.
Warning! When you get our product for the first time, please calibrate the CO2 sensor first! Please make sure that the controller is working after the CO2 sensor warm-up 3 mins end.
Between growing cycles or at least once a year, you should manually re-calibrate the CO2 sensor. We recommend you use fresh air (~400 ppm) for calibrating by taking the controller outdoors, plugging it in, and following the procedure below.
Make sure the device is far from a source of CO2, not in direct sunlight, and not exposed to water. Step away from the unit during calibration.
|5.59 x 3.54 x 2.87 inches