- RESISTANCE OF RUST AND CORROSION: Replace your trailer breakaway device with this durable switch kit that features a coiled cord. Provides a safer and more effective connection to your trailer, because it doesn't rust, fray or become damaged while towing which keeps you and your trailer safer when towing.
- MAINTAIN THE CABLE POSITION WELL ABOVE THE ROAD SURFACE: The 4 ft cable extends nicely while you're towing, with the coils keeping enough tension to maintain the cable position well above the road surface, realizing more reliable connection from your tow vehicle to your trailer.
- PROTECTS YOUR FINGERS: Coated cable wire eliminated fray and protects your fingers from loose, sharp wire.
- WHAT YOU GET: An entire breakaway safety system replacement- include a switch box with the coiled cable. Recommended for bumper pull trailers. Meets or exceeds all dot requirements, easy attachment with included spring clip.
- PRODUCT GUARANTEE: You can enjoy our first-class service with free refund without reason, 2-year warranty and 24-hour support for customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
|5.43 x 3.82 x 1.97 inches
- Breakaway switch wires into your trailer's brake system to provide peace of mind
- If the trailer becomes uncoupled, the cord attached to your tow vehicle will pull the pin from the switch, activating your trailer's brakes
- Coiled cable won't drag on the ground
- No frayed ends
- No need to loop the cable around the trailer tongue
- Included carabiner makes it easy to clip cord to your tow vehicle
- High-strength cable is made of woven steel